Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pumpkin Bread Gift Basket

I dressed up some pumpkin bread to give as gift.  I found a cute little basket that was just the perfect size. 
I tied Early Espresso 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon around the bread
and added a tag.  (The sentiment is stamped in Old Olive.  The leaf in Cajun Craze- stamped off twice to make the image less bold.)
For the card I used markers (Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso) to ink up the large stamp from the Day of Gratitude set then used a sponge dauber to blend the colors before stamping.
5/8" Early Espresso grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment stamped on a scrap Autumn Spice paper punched with the small oval punch layered on an Early Espresso large oval completed the card.  

2 comments:

  1. love this... I loved the colors... very warm.... ty for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete